We have the quick solution for your art shipping needs! We design custom wooden crates that meet your specifications. Options include:
- Picking up your artwork, building and packing it in a custom crate.
- Building and delivering your custom crate, which you can pack yourself.
All of our crates are:
- Designed to be handled by a pallet jack, forklift, or J-Bars, while keeping the art safe and secure.
- Foam lined and built to accommodate weight.
- Fitted and supplied with proper handles and feet.
- Every crate is marked as to the orientation of the artwork enclosed.
Our staff has been designing and building customs crates for over 20 years.
Whether it is working with a private collector, interior designer, or a museum, our installers have done it all. We have worked with everyone from the most discernible art collectors to celebrities & corporations.
When it comes to installation practices and the hardware used, our concern is always the best interest of the art work. We pride ourselves on keeping up with new techniques, looking at every scenario as unique and accommodating our clients schedules and needs.
We specialize in fine art transport and shipping worldwide. We have transported artwork for galleries, private collectors, and museums using only drivers who are well trained in fine art handling. M&M will handle your artwork as if it were our own. At the beginning of each project we will provide a full assessment and written estimate before any work is started.
Our transportation services include:
- Exclusive truck transport usually done with high value items or very large shipments.
- Shuttle service for the entire eastern seaboard.
- Shipping services, both domestic and international.
- Provide crating services for international shipping and transportation.